Wednesday 12 October 2011

Mini Music Project Promotional Video

For this project I have decided to use my Afro Celts - Bliss remix as the song to make a music video to. 





The first video I made is the 30 second preview. The main idea behind making the preview is that I can re familiarise myself with using iMovie, and play around with different ideas and themes that I think might work well when making a music video for my song. The end result is nothing amazing, it just shows use the use of various effects, transitions in time with the music, and the clips. I have decided that for the full video I am not going to be using the psychedelic animated clips, but instead use more time-lapse clips like the ones seen in my video. 

I plan to take out a camera and make my own time-lapse shots if I can find the right places, and have enough time. If I don't, I will search around www.archive.org and put in pre-made time-lapse shots. After that, I will then focus on putting the shots together with good in time transitions and various effects that will keep viewers interested in the video.




No comments:

Post a Comment